9.10.2008

And The Winner Is...

Cleaning up and out things, I came across a medal Aaron got for participating in the ING 1/2 marathon awhile back, and Warren HAD to have that medal! So, he has been wearing that thing around his little neck for the past 2 or 3 days...We had a terrible night Monday night b/c our little 'medalist' was/is coming down with a cold. It was so sad b/c he couldn't breathe. BUT there's help ahead! I made my way to CVS to see if there was ANYTHING we could do for him and came across the Pediacare Gentle Vapors plug-ins, which I HIGHLY recommend, by the way. But anyway, Tuesday night was a completely different story...we had a GREAT night-thank God! And we REALLY knew we had had a great night when the little man trotted out of his bedroom into the kitchen (and yes, we 'trot' everywhere now- no walking allowed! :) ) , saw his medal hanging on the cabinet and wanted it around his neck! So, here is one of the cute pics I attempted this morning...children are SO precious!!!

2 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

Oh my goodness!! He is one adorable medalist!!

Meredith Houston Carr said...

Aww, how cute!!! I wanna see his medal :) Such a precious baby!